Every day we wake up and continue on with our normal daily rituals. Wash up, clock into that dead-end job and worship the people who are doing what we wish we could.
The funny thing is that in exalting other people, we are devaluing ourselves and our moments. Everyone knows the annoying adage, “we all have the same 24-hours.” Well as much as it annoys us, it is the truth.
We are constantly coming across bloggers, writers, actors, business owners and just about anything else you could think of. These people do one big thing that sets the apart from us. They take action.
Why do we love to see other people living a life that we could attain for ourselves? Why do we choose to not invest that same time, love and concern in ourselves and our families as we do others?
It sounds silly when you say it out loud because it is true.
I challenge you to do what the people you adore are doing. Are they on YouTube? Record a video. Are they live streaming? Press broadcast and talk!
Our egos will keep us from performing tiny actions that could potentially change our lives in a big way. What you don’t realize is that the fear that is keeping you from acting on your instincts and achieving your dreams is present in each and every person.
Those people you look up to are afraid every time they go live, every time they launch a new product and every time they post a new article on their webpage— but they do it anyway.
The idea behind this journal is to help you figure out what you really love and what you are passionate about. Believe it or not, these things are not always the same thing. It is important that you have no inhibitions while writing in your journal! This is your space! You can say whatever you like no matter how big or small it is.
The idea is to create the sense of abundance in your thought and to really think critically about what you have, what you would like to have and what you have the power to change!
- How are you feeling today and in this moment? Do you feel accomplished? Do you feel like a failure? Why?
- What do you wish was different about your life? Be honest. Write it all out. Really get to the heart of what makes you feel like you have a miserable unfulfilling life.
- What do you have to do to achieve the life that you want? Again, be honest. Jot down the changes that you feel you will have to make in order to align with the path that you desire.
- Name three things that you are passionate about. Each of these things should be things that you could do all day every day without getting bored.
- Explore how these things make you feel. Really get into it. Allow yourself to imagine yourself enjoying your passion on a daily basis and reaping the fruit of enjoying your life and what you do.